Monday, April 27, 2009

Full of Surprises

The bathroom, like much of the rest of the house, is unfortunate. First of all, it's small, and it's off of the kitchen (which I swore I would avoid when house hunting, but oh well). Second of all, the former occupants decided to decorate in an underwater motif. Green ceiling, blue walls, fish border, and stupid stickers of fish and other sea creatures. I've actually torn the stickers down, because I didn't like them. You can still see their stupid little ghostly images though.



After we tore the siding off, we discovered that there actually used to be a window to this bathroom! I wonder if the former owners said to themselves ones day - you know what would make this bathroom even worse? Removing a window! Needless to say, we are putting window back in!

2 comments:

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

*whistles* Wow. You guys really have your work cut out for you. This is fun to watch!

Momcat said...

maybe they took the window out so that you would REALLY feel that you were actually under water. I get sort of claustraphobic looking at it. Perhaps it needs a random sound generator that makes different glubbing noises.